- May 15, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
All prayer is responding to God. In all cases God is the initiator. Timothy Keller
Prayer is an act of intimacy—some say an encounter with the best of friends and mentors who is concerned about your wellbeing.
· Is God sending you an email, leaving you voice messages, or ‘texting’ invitations to talk?
· Let’s spend our day in open-hearted conversations filled with God’s spirit, encouragement, and insight. Our prayer adventure includes
· Time alone to explore
· Some Forest Bathing prayer
· Creative prayer and its application
· Favorite places for prayer, e.g. one Charlson Meadows’ group discovered cars are a favorite spot.
· Please bring favorite prayers, poems, or songs if you wish.
Please join our conversation and activate your purpose and aliveness.
The sensory experiences of nature provided me a unique openness which resulted in an intimacy both moving and deep. Charlson Meadows Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 6 CEUs. Faith Community Nurse Network. Charlson Meadows Certificate of Study upon request