- August 6, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lord, my God. I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2
Prayer is a healing act, the illumination of faith. There are things in life that the mere act of doing them soothes the soul. Let us come together to share a day of healing prayer in its many forms.
Please bring with you:
· Experiences of prayer healing that you’ve had or know about.
· A list or photos of people, situations, places, etc. for prayer.
· Your favorite healing prayers to share with others.
· Healing skills, e.g. healing touch, Reiki, Jyorei, art, other modalities.
· A willingness to let nature heal and support you.
· Openness to collective healing experiences.
All are welcome.
I am here. I am now. I am the present moment. This is a healing moment. Charlson Meadows Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 6 CEUs. Faith Community Nurse Network. Charlson Meadows Certificate of Study upon request.