- September 3, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The spirit bloweth and is still. In Mystery, soul abides. Whyte-Melville
Prayer is an act of surrender. Prayer enters the Mystery and rejoices in the possible. Join us as we:
· Identify the areas of our life that call us to surrender.
· Develop surrender prayers for that area both individually and collectively.
· Explore the Christain entering the Mystery through the ‘closet’ and the Buddhist entering through the ‘cave of the heart.” Let’s grow our prayer repertoire.
· Practice alone time in nature to support our surrender to the Mystery.
· Come back together to Rejoice in the possible.
· Please bring favorite prayers, poems, or songs if you wish.
Please join our conversation and activate your purpose and aliveness.
I want to notice the things that are really important. Charlson Meadows Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 6 CEUs, Faith Community Nurse Network. Charlson Meadows Certificate of Study upon request.