- October 1, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is ‘thank you’, that would suffice. Meister Eckhart
Gratitude Prayer is an act of praise, an expression of pleasure. Gratitude asks us to slow down, recognize the good, and let in ease. We focus our attention on what is working in our lives here and now. Join us our community to:
· Rejoice in the pleasure of praise.
· Practice living in a state of gratitude individually and collectively
· Commune with nature.
· Practice a ‘do nothing’ assignment.
· Leave restored with a commitment to more ease and gratitude.
· Please bring favorite prayers, poems, or songs if you wish.
All are welcome.
Life can be so beautiful if you let it in. Charlson Meadows Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 6 CEUs. Faith Community Nurse Network. Charlson Meadows Certificate of Study upon request.