- September 27, 2019 - September 29, 2019
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown for going out, I found, was really going in. John Muir
Journey into self-care via nature. Spending time in nature automatically enhances contentment, creativity, and happiness. Without effort it reduces stress, depression, or anxiety. You are restored in nature’s presence. Together we will:
· Relax surrounded by nature’s ease and vitality
· Explore Nature and Forest Therapy to slow time down and open life up
· Discover our unique Life Journey program or wander as you wish
· Share meaningful moments with each other
· Leave inspired and renewed
To be together in nature yet experience the incredible space and “non-doing” was quite surprising for me. Charlson Meadows’ Guest
Walking slowly and encouraged to observe intently, the elements of the natural world that emerged in my consciousness were stunning.
Charlson Meadows’ Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 12 CEUs, Faith Community Nurse Network. Charlson Meadows Certificate of Study upon request.