- July 12, 2019 - July 14, 2019
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown for going out, I found, was really going in. John Muir
Journey into self-care via nature. Spending time in nature automatically enhances creativity, sense of purpose, and happiness. Without effort it reduces stress, depression, or anxiety. Charlson Meadows’ beautiful new facility echoes John Muir’s quote—it invites the outside in and the inside out. Guests report how cared for they feel. Surrounded by nature, we are restored. Let us:
· Dedicate an entire weekend to nurturing ourselves and each other.
· Relax surrounded by nature’s ease and vitality.
· Explore Nature and Forest Therapy to slow time down and open life up.
· Discover your unique Life Journey experience or wander as you wish.
· Leave inspired and renewed.
· Gift our friends and family with new nature skills after we leave.
All are welcome.
Walking slowly and encouraged to observe intently, the elements of the natural world that emerged in my consciousness were stunning. Charlson Meadows’s Guest
Facilitated by Sharon Franquemont
Nurses receive 12 CEUs. Faith Community Nurse Network
Charlson Meadows’ Certificate of Study upon request.
I had insights to questions I had written down for myself. Many “aha!” moments. Charlson Meadows’ Guest